Nigeria President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has created and restructured 12 new ministries for the effective implementation of his administration’s policies.
The new ministries, Politics Nigeria understands, is to help enhance coordination and implementation of government plans, policies and programmes for the benefit of citizens.
The new and restructures ministries are:
- Ministry of Marine and Blue Economy
- Ministry of Environment and Ecological Management
- Ministry of Innovation, Science and Technology
- Ministry of Aviation and Aerospace Development
- Ministry of Tourism
- Ministry of Gas Resources
- Ministry of Health and Social Welfare
- Ministry of Finance and Coordinating Economy
- Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Art, Culture and the Creative Economy
- Ministry of Steel Development
- Ministry of Youth and Development
VANED ONLINE reports that the ministers will be swearing in on Monday, August 21, 2023.